No Push Pole Needed With Pro Drive
The crew at Pro-Drive is quick to remind you to leave the push pole at home, no matter where you put your boat in the water. But make sure you have one of their gear-driven, shallow water outboards on the back.
These boys from Loreauville, Louisiana, know what they’re doing when it comes to getting you where you need to be to catch the big fish or bring down a duck.
Pro-Drive boats offer an impressive list of features:
- Surface Drive Propeller
- A Gear Driven Lower Unit
- Full Power Reverse
- A Reduced Propeller to Engine RPM Ratio
- Hydraulic Power Trim for instant on the fly adjustment
- A Twist Grip Throttle Control which Eliminates The Need of a Cable
- Ease of Operating from a Seated or Standing Position
- Units with Remote Steering & Power Trim
Plus, they’ve got several options to choose from. Make sure to take a look and ask all about them when you visit their booth at the Louisiana Outdoor Expo at the Cajundome Convention Center, July 27-29, sponsored by Fire and Safety Specialists.